SIGMA - LARGE FORMAT TILE CUTTING & LIFTING TOOLS
LONG TILE CUTTER - 3E4M 156CM
- Quick change system of the incision grip.
- Chromed guides, very robust for a perfectly straight incision.
- Shock absorber for silent work.
- Predisposed for thin thickness tiles cutting.
- Driving height adjustable for ergonomic incision of different thicknesses.
- Measurement bar pivoted at the centre of the cutting line;
swivelling +45° 0° - 45°.
- Adjustable stop for quick positioning of metric bar to the angles most commonly used.
- Metric scale with side measure and diagonal measure.
- Long measuring square for use on right or left.
- Metric bar with angle and measurement, always close to operator.
- Complete with wheels for easy transport.
- Protection to prevent marks (1).
- Double springing for an cushioned incision, which is essential for the working of tiles with rough or textured surface (2).
- Sliding surface of the wheel and guide bar, are working with the tool machine, for a perfectly straight incision over the time (3).
- Ergonomic handle, optimized for pushing cutting (4).
- Foot gap very wide 100mm, perfect for easy cutting large tiles (5).
- Gap foot of aluminium alloy, light but rigid, for a effective split (6).
- The wheel is equipped with a recovery system of side clearance (7).
- Incision wheel of large diameter, for easy engraving on structured tiles (8).
- The grip slides on the guide leaning on a ball bearing (9).
- The wheel rotates on a pond ball bearing, for a fluently and quickly incision (10).
EXTRA LARGE FORMAT TILE CUTTER - KERA-CUT INX 371cm
- The sliding guide in a single piece, is light and strong and remains accurate even in the event of accidental falls.
- The carriage slides on stainless steel tracks with ball bearings. Recommended version for intensive use (1).
- The two-handed push amplifies the power of incision (2).
- Fixing the tile with suction cups positioned freely and, also suitable for roughed surfaces. (3)
- Fixing to the working table with swivel supports, for repetitive cuts; by turning, the guide raises up to 21mm and allows a quickly tile removing (4).
KERA-FLEX 38F13D - ANGLE GRINDER ATTACHMENT
- Sigma KERA-FLEX 38F13D allows the attachment any make of 115mm angle grinder with a industry standard M14 threaded spindle to Sigma's KERA-CUT System for the cutting, engraving and drilling of porcelain, granite, marble and glass.
- Compatible with all types of Sigma Kera Cut.
- Simply mount a 115mm diamond blade to the head then thread your grinder in.
- Kera-Flex allows the cutting, up to 30mm thickness.
- Grinder secured with a strap to the Kera Flex arm.
- Includes FREE Sigma dimond blade / disk.
KERA-LIFT - HANDLING, LIFTING AND LAYING OF LARGE SLAB TILES
- Kera-Lift equipment with suction cups for lifting, handling and laying of large tiles, freely modifiable without the use of tools, is composed by guides sliding between them to adapt to any shape of the slab.
- Strong locking suction cups usable even on roughed materials.
- Safe fall protection installable on the long and short side.
- Pump suction cups with the safety limit indicator, usable even on roughed materials.